If you’re still using headphones and earbuds in the winter, you’ve been missing out…
Because this lovely knitted beanie isn’t just for keeping your ears warm, but it also has a Bluetooth speaker built inside to play your favorite music.
So instead of having gigantic bulky headphones on top of your head, or little earbuds poking inside your ear, just throw this fashionable hat on for an extra touch of style and audio enjoyment.
Plus, because these speakers are thin and flat, they lay flush beside your ear — NEVER in it. Providing comfort and warmth to protect your ears from the brutal winter weather.
Simply connect it to your phone via Bluetooth, and you’ll get to experience up to a full 3.5 hours of non-stop music on your skiing or snowboarding holiday, on your way to work, while you travel or exercising out in the freezing cold.
- Multiple designs all made from an elastic knitted material for maximum comfort and warmth
- Rechargeable Li-ion battery with included USB cable (2 hours)
- Flat Bluetooth speakers lay gently beside your ear like normal overhead headphones
- External control buttons / panel for easy use while skiing or snowboarding without fuss
- Built-in MIC for hands-free call answering
- Beanie is easily washable by removing the speakers first
- Perfect for keeping your ears warm and as a fashionable accessory to your winter wardrobe
Rock a cool beanie while rocking out to music! Grab yours today by clicking the “Add To Cart” button above now.
Support APP: No
Wire Length: None
Active Noise-Cancellation: No
Volume Control: Yes
Support Apt-x: No
Support Memory Card: No
Is wireless: Yes
Vocalism Principle: Hybrid technology
With Microphone: Yes
Wireless Type: Bluetooth
Frequency Response Range: 2.4026GHz-2.480GHz
Our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, no matter where you live. Every day, we deliver to hundreds of customers across the world, ensuring that we provide the very highest levels of responsiveness to you at all times.
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
1. Processing time: Order verification, tailoring, quality check and packaging. All orders are sent to the manufacturer for dispatch within 24 hours after the order is placed. The manufacturer and China Post process the orders, which takes an additional 2–4 days.
2. Shipping time: This refers to the time it takes for items to be shipped from our warehouse to the destination. International delivery usually takes about 15–30 business days. US orders are shipped by e-packet, which is a US Postal Service product. After processing and leaving the warehouse, items usually take between 7 and 14 days to arrive at their destination but can take longer from time to time.
We will notify you by email when your items are ready to be shipped. For logistical reasons, items in the same order may sometimes be sent in separate packages. We provide our customers with a tracking number after their purchase has been processed which can be also tracked through our website.
Bear in mind that for products shipped from overseas import taxes may apply. The customer is responsible to pay these fees in order to receive the product. For more information, please check your customs government’s website.
You can cancel an order provided that the goods haven’t been dispatched. Our terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
If you refuse to accept delivery of all or part of your order (where the products or packaging do not appear to be damaged or defective) you will be responsible for the postage charges. Any fees and charges incurred due to a package being refused will be deducted from your merchandise refund. The same will apply if the tracking states that delivery has been attempted and the item is awaiting collection from a postal depot, and that item is not collected.